Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah Yeah... 100 posts at my new home..... I would like to take this time to thank Fisher for putting up such a great site.... with all of our help we will be able to build the ULTIMATE crx site... I think it is time that we got a project started... I started to do a screensaver over at the Resource... but just got a little bummed out there and even though i got it done it was just a beta and kinda was not really good.... I am thinking that it would be nice if we had 1 web page that we could goto and view each others cars... I am offering to host it.. if there is interest... Mabye Fisher can link it off of this site... Ill just create a community folder on my web site and everyone can send me pics of there car are as well as a writeup of there mods, the cars history, story behind it etc.... I will put the photo and writeup on a page and then create an index page to show all of us and you can just click on a name and view the car.. and the details.... . .

Every user will be responsible to send me pics of there car ( dont e mail me now... i will setup a seprate e mail address for this) and a writeup and i will get it all done.... .once I am satisfied with it I will e mail a link to Fisher and if he likes it then he can link it off of the site..

well thats all for now. .. .100 poste woo hoo !!!! Now I just have to catch up to Stickershop... WOW

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats Mr. 100!! :)b

I like the user gallery idea. I would be cool to see people update their pics and info on it from time to time as well. That might encourage people to post their pics even if their cars are currently works in progress, and it would keep the page fresh.

·
Registered
87 Posts
black_krix_si said:
Im half way there. I started writing somthing up for mine to be a "Featured CRX" and started getting bummed about what was going on and gave.
I pretty much just give up before I even get anything on paper. Currently the rex is nothing to write about, but it should start to get interesting in the next few months. 8)

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
I've been thinking the same thing about a user gallery type of thing. It's a great idea. I think it should be hosted here. We'll keep in touch on this idea. If you could make your page have a similar look to this site, that would be great. And we'll integrate it somehow. We can PM about it. Thanks. And congrats on your 100.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts