Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I sold the other CRX SI I had from AZ and bought this one instead. Its a 1990 SI. This one is way nicer and way cleaner. I plan on painting it next year so for now it will stay red. The car is in superb shape. The only thing it really needs are teh seats redone. Im gonna put the motor in on thursday and start driving it friday. love CRXs and this by far is the best one I have owned.
This car has 260,XXX miles on it and you would not even know it. Never seen a winter, I still have the South Carolina title.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My friend has the cleanest CRX ever I want to get close to being as clean as his but it will be impossible. His is all original

Here is a cleaner one.

My buddys car in storage.

The rims suck, he has the SI rims that are going back on it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am throwin a d16y7 in there for now. I hate red, so next year it will be tahiti green. The yellow one is the cleanest CRX you might ever see. The pics I took do it no justice at all.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
716pro said:
imgoingforit said:
I saw that you were the last person to reply to this thread and was expecting y-49 coments. what a let down :(

-Chris :wink:
? me
No, DUb, I should have used quotes sorry!
:wink:
-Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.