Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1635 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally I bought my first CRX Si and I have tell you guys... this car is awesome! I've always loved these cars but the money was always tight. And finally I got the opportunity to buy one and I did. There were some minor set backs with the car, but they are now fixed and all I have to worry is the weekly pump at the station and other regular maintenance. Here are some few photos I took yesterday of my recently acquired CRX Si...

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
inthewoods said:
Look'n good... whats is up with the CRX Exclusive floor mats? You need to take those out of the car and protect them with your life!
LOL! It's cool, I got my dog sleeping inside and me in the hatch with the shoty.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPSCrX said:
I like the 2nd pic with the newer steering wheel . What year is that from and did it just bolt on ?
Yup, it just bolt on.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In the process of buying some nr10s and wanted to get input on whether I should buy these. There have minor curb rash and thats it. Pretty good condition, but the pictures tells it all. but these are 14" so might think about it real hard and they have no caps.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dustins93eg said:
wow, thats one clean crx bro. nice.
Thanks man...means a lot!

1 - 20 of 1635 Posts