Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this is my crx. i got some rust goin on but other than that the car is in okay shape. i just took these pics today just to let you guys see what im doin in time. its snowin now so it will be in the summer till i really start the body work.

i put my climate control in the glove box cuz i made a three pod guage cluster to be put in place of it. it well screw in just like the climate control did and look real clean

now for the gutted rear. i like the gutted look. soon will be a roll cage

now for the rust.

and the car. blade silver. the hood is black cuz this lady backed into my car. messed up the hood and that bumper light.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

and my door has been welded from the previous owner so i dont know how or what to do about that. leave it i guess???

and my truck. its nothin special but i love it. 92 nissan 3.0 V6

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
in runs okay i got some bogging issues at high rpm but thats it. drives great and im turning it to a well i dont know what im doin yet. rool cage, jdm frontend, i really wana get a glass top but in time we will see.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Engine bay looks good, You'll probably get tired of all that road noise with the back gutted. Looks like a good start and the hard part is done (b16a swap) Good luck!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well ill be posting pics of the current progress but cuz of the weather im at a stand still with no shop. so i found these. of when i did the swap. its not much but here.

and i swaped valve covers to the stock silver one and powder coated it. i didnt like the red one so i sold it.

so like i said more to come.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts