Honda CRX Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Looks super nice so far! I have a glassbeader if you want anything cleaned up! Keep us updated!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
y49si said:
Looks super nice so far! I have a glassbeader if you want anything cleaned up! Keep us updated!
that would be nice to use but we live so far away form each other.

also im in the precess of moving so once i get the car to the new house its tare down time :twisted:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
interior? what interior :lol: i like it gutted. door panels, dash and seats. thats all i got.
i had the drivers seat fixed. it looks factory so i can say my seats are in mint condition now :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
yes they did. he is an old friend. i traded him a lizard i had at the time and he did the seat in about an hour. as for the fabric i don't know what he used. he wen't out of business about 4 months ago or i would find out for you.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
well not much of an update but i swapped my wheels from 14's to 13's :x the wheels and tires were cheaper than just tires for my 14's. so i wen't the cheap rout and now im selling my tri spoke wheels :cry: i actually liked them to. but i gotta do what i gotta do. maybe i can find some 15" tri spoke wheels like my old ones?
as you can see i was running on wire. i need a camber kit bad :(

thats them side by side.

the old ones unmounted.

after i was done un-mounting and installing the 13's

old wheels :(

new whels :?

and just for another pic for you pic whores. this is my buddy's subaru STI we installed his auto cross tires on.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
and my dog charlie. he is a mini Australian Shepard. this is him about 4 years ago in the back of my car when i had interior.

and this is him now. not much bigger.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
really? well problem solved. i thought it was my negative camber.
now Jeff help me find a 15" tri spoke wheel thats like my old ones. you know how much i Love them odd wheels :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
well right now its SNOWING :shock: but it wont stick. the only thing i don't like about this place are the roads. i hardly drive my car only because the roads are so bad. even the high way. plus i live on a 3 mile dirt road :(

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
mtflyboy25 said:
More pics lol! What interior are you running now?
nothing. i don't have any interior. only door panels and dash thats it. to be honest i still have all my interior but its not in perfect shape. im probable going to sell it all. its just sitting around collecting dust.
i like the gutted look and after i build the roll cage and paint my damn car it will look a lot better. ill post some current pictures of my engine bay in a couple days.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts