Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold it today. I spent all morning cleaning it up and prepping for the sale. It had 106,621 miles on it when it drove away. Here are my going away pics, and finally a couple interior pics for you guys:

· Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! Fastest reply ever! Yep, I did it. It was a good deal for both of us. He was willing to pay what it was worth, and it was just time for me to do it.

· Registered
953 Posts
Are creator has thrown away the best car ever. :cookoo: And after your long search to find that perfect car. :cry:

So whats next?

· Registered
3,709 Posts
we need you to post the identity of the buyer with address so we can keep tabs on 'em and make sure he/she treats the car right...

bye bye cherry rex. :cry: :cry:

· Registered
9,754 Posts
imgoingforit said:
So all of you guys hate me now? Don't worry Tom I'll treat her right.

-Chris
You will be under monthly review :wink:

Well enough of the sad stuff, I know Tom made the right decision for himself, and Chris paid enough for the car that he better take care of it! Happy CRXing Chris.

· Registered
603 Posts
So, imgoingforit is 16 and ended up with THAT CAR!!!?!?!?!?!? I thought that everyone's first CRX had to have rust on it. Mine did. I paid my dues.
Damn-it Tom!!!
Congrats to the new owner. And my CRX-less misery in the midwest continues.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.