Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Toxic: And sometimes its a curse... heh. But thanks!

Paul: Hopefully it also can give some inspiration to ;)

iLLA said:
what caught my eye was the "Project Turdcell"
Thanks for bringing that to my attention... i just realized that i was missing the BEST pics of it.. with the intercooler, and the new manifold i made for it... hahaha! Ah well, that page has now been updated, so check it out again.

And yea, that pic with the slicks would have been a reality, but the owner had to go out of town, and took the car with him before it was finished.... would have fit nicely actually. But oh well, the PhotoShop will have to do :p

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LoL.... the Gheenoe is doing fine, still floating in my boathouse.

My roomates boat didn't fare so well... i mean it didn't wreck or anything, but he decided that the hull was too big to go fast enough for his liking, so he made himself a custom aluminum boat... yea, he welded it and built it entirely from aluminum sheet.... and i thought I was crazy... haha! He got quite the sunburn from all the welding.

The gheenoe is having starter problems, and the carb needs to be rebuilt, and the driveshaft still needs the carrier bearings installed. One of these days i'll get around to it, but it is very dead last on a long list of priorities.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.