Honda CRX Forum banner

My neighbors Accord stolen

4K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  scramblerman 
#1 ·
Lastnight, my neighbors stock 91 or 92 Accord was stolen last night. Realy makes me think. It could have been my car if it was parked out front. I park my CRX in the back yard with the gates shut and my truck parked in front of the gates. He said he came home from the State Fair in Raleigh about 1 am. I'll bet somebody folllowed him home.

My German Shepherd was barking last night so I just let her out in the backyard. Now I know why. Never thought to look out front.

I live out in the country and never thought anything like this could happen here.

#2 ·
that sucks, that happend with my 92 HB, i caught these kids breakin into it at about 2 in the afternoon at my old job, a week later it was stolen from in front of my house. i geuss they followed me home.

the funny part is, it was found stripped (it was amateur hour) the coilovers were cut out of the shock mounts and they sledgehammered a JG throttle body and the almost brand new b18.

and to top it off, since it was dumped on a street in Jersey City, it had street cleaning tickets on it and I had a warrant out for my arrest because obviously they were unpaid.

The question is, if you saw a car that was laying flat on the ground, with the windows smashed and spraypaint all over it. Wouldn't you run the liscence plate number to see if it was reported stolen???

Cops are so stupid. They said to me that I had to go down to the court office with the stolen car report. I said I would not do that and I told em that if they came to serve the warrant and arrest me, I would sue the city.

After that, they said it was ok to fax the report to them.

Jackasses

#6 ·
no no i dont agree. just yesterday.

i pull into a gas station after dropping off my paperwork so im on my way home. getting ready to start filling her up and this cop comes flying in from the other direction.

flying into the gas station and pulls in front of my car gets out and walks up to me. gets in my face and ask if i know how to drive that "thing".

i said i got a drivers license you wanna see it ? he says no. then he said i got you going 38 through here and the speed limit is 35.i said i came from over there a completely other direction. he says i dont care. then awckward silence and he said im gonna let you off with a warning. i probably shouldnt have but asked a warning for what and he said just drive safe ok.

so the only cops i like are mark and my dads friend who is a cop

#8 ·
Deffinetly not fair to say all cops suck. Some cops are cool. Me and my friends have been let go by cops in situations that deserved a ticket - at least. This one time, a cop actually found an 1/8th of grass on my friend and... GAVE IT BACK TO HIM! He said, "don't you guys think we know what two white boys are doing in this neighborhood at night? Don't let me catch you here again!" He let us go. Then when we were driving away, the cop pulled up to us and waived us down to stop again. He came up to the window, picked up my friends wallet from the roof of the car (my friend left it on the roof), and said, "Are you sure you're OK to drive?"

Other times cops will just pull you over.... One time a cop pulled me over, came up to the window, and asked, "Where are you heading?". I answered, "To Sort Challet...". He checked my license and let me go - gave no reason for pulling me over.

#10 ·
I used to skateboard, and get hassled alot.
I also broke alot of stuff, and carried around spray cans. I also used to get drunk and smoke the ol'doobey.
So do 99% of skateboarders.

I wonder why skateboarders get hassled.

I drive a CRX. I have a loud exhaust. I speed.

Point is. If you ask for attention, you're going to get it. Good cop bad cop has nothing to do with it. I think Mark referred to it as "profiling". And it's working fine most of the time.

#11 ·
ive had my share of dick cops and my share of really awesome cops

i think most of it is how you react with them...if you give em an attitude your gonna get one back

im always really cooporative so their most always real nice to me in return

on the other hand some cops can be complete assholes for no reason

#15 ·
They found my neighbors car. The guys were driving it around still.

The driver was cought after a high speed chase when the engine blew :biggrin: . The other 3 took off and got away.

My neighbor said the guy is facing jail time so he thinks he will turn the other guys in to lesson his sentence.

#16 ·
whats he going to do to the car now that it has a blow motor? Glad it was found, this is one case that was solved and not left open.

The guys were driving it around still.
Dumb a$$es, but then again, have you ever heard of a smart criminal :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.