Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i sold my Tracker beater and a shell of an old crx and had a few dollars... trying to find a decent car for under 1500 is getting harder and harder... and then i ran across this... my cousin bought it cheap.. did the body work and put it in primer.. still does not look to bad the way it is...

95 del sol non vtec 5 speed, brand new 18's and tires... yeah i know there rice but its just a daily driver..

Carbon hood ( vis) short shifter cd player its pretty cool... so far I really like it... going to spray it black again in the summer got 210,000 on it but still runs like new.... it came with a brand new fiberglass body kit as well but i am not going to put that on.. so any one that watns it it is up fro sale..

best of all i picked it up for 1450.00 like new on the inside car came from shoth underside is mint... and body looks good... no oil underneath it at all nice and dry.... Its my new best friend untill the red crx is done...

what do ya all think???

Chris

·
Registered
633 Posts
coldtotouch said:
akirarex said:
Stickershop, we actually deny the truth about that, the crx died in 92
Ain't that the truth...
Just because us stupid americans dropped the name? Wasn't it still the crx in most other markets?
Also I remember Tom saying the're welcome here, but I can't find it...

wait HERE

·
Registered
214 Posts
shorte said:
coldtotouch said:
akirarex said:
Stickershop, we actually deny the truth about that, the crx died in 92
Ain't that the truth...
Just because us stupid americans dropped the name? Wasn't it still the crx in most other markets?
Also I remember Tom saying the're welcome here, but I can't find it...

wait HERE
What do you mean stupid americans- we didn't name the car, honda did.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
bah the si and the s ar ealmost identical. the real gem is the 'DOHC VTEC' model. it can at least get out of its own way.

·
Registered
47 Posts
toxiclows said:
what do ya all think???

Chris

What is your day job? Hairdresser? 8)

Just joking - good car although I too am tempted to say the rex died with the 2G. Sounds you had a very good deal!

JP

·
Registered
293 Posts
torino-red said:
d16z6rex said:
bah the si and the s ar ealmost identical. the real gem is the 'DOHC VTEC' model. it can at least get out of its own way.
His SI got DOHC VTEC! Isn't VTEC factory spec for 95 DelSol?
delsols had 3 models an S model which came with a 1.5 non vtec sohc then the SI model which had the 1.6 sohc vtec d16z6 and then the vtec model which had the dohc b16

glad to see my money got put to use. ill have pictures up in a couple weeks of that "crx shell"

scarponze

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
delsols had 3 models an S model which came with a 1.5 non vtec sohc then the SI model which had the 1.6 sohc vtec d16z6 and then the vtec model which had the dohc b16

glad to see my money got put to use. ill have pictures up in a couple weeks of that "crx shell"
well put yeah its the non veeeeee taaaaaaakkkkkk model.... .. . oh well....
yeah i could spend all of my money getting this thing remotly quick....

but a. it looks good and 2 ( haha) it is good on gas and is a daily driver....

ask Zulued ,y red crx is decent...... he has seen it..... it should be pretty cool for all the more money that i have into it...... one project at a time........ . and no I am not a hair dresser.......

Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.