Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since everyone loves to know what we did with are cars, i bought some new used rims from this guy. They're 16" wheels which is up two sizes from the stockers and from my other wheels. I fell for these tires when i first saw them on the sears shelf and bought them later that year. Money could only aford my the 14" wheels. So now i moved up. The only other thing the car needs is about an 1.5" or so drop to make it look perfect.

And since everyone loves pics, here is one with the tire on while test fitting at work before putting the winter tires back on.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Definitly an upgrade, and will look real good come time to run them in the spring.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Dodo said:
Since everyone loves to know what we did with are cars, i bought some new used rims from this guy.
Not really liking them either. They remind me of American Racing wheels i used to see in Sears 10 yrs ago.

Dodo said:
That looks like a bmw rim.
Well they look like BBS rims, but does/ did BBS make wheels for BMW?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Absolutely agree about the drop!
Pro-Kits are on the way - 1.4 in the front, 1.2 in the rear.
Outside dia is actually about .38" larger and the weight of all four wheels/tires is 3 pounds lighter than stock .

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
baker423 said:
Not really liking them either. They remind me of American Racing wheels i used to see in Sears 10 yrs ago.
well, this is a bad pick but they look good on the car. Heres a pick with them on my car in a 14 inch size after i cleaned it.

·
Registered
108 Posts

1993-99 3-Series is the closest BMW I could find to the Konigs. The BMW rims, though are 5-stud, 15x7. At The Auto Channel, they're $176 before shipping. I paid $549 for the Konigs.

These are BBS ones, $350 each. They're all pretty similar - offset would be problem - 20mm on the beemer, 40mm with my Konigs vs 45mm stock (I think).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.