Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter time is approaching and while Va is not know for its snow, it does happen atleast a few times a year. This year I will not drive the CRX :D

Thats right, no more pushing snow and sludge for my car because its so low. I came on a hell of a deal on a 4wd Toyota pickup.

Now for the price. A whoppin $500. As you can see it has some rot in the bed. has some spots on the frame but nothing major. 4wd works, driver window doesnt roll up right but i can get it fixed for a few bucks. I had to put a master cyl on it today so that was $50. It has the tailgate sitting in the back just need to put it back on.

For $550 its a heck of truck. I love Toyota trucks...not sure why but I just do.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stickershop said:
And you can haul engine swaps and front clips with it! :D
my thoughts exactly when i saw it. No more trips to the muddy junkyard in my car then walking a half mile because its too bumpy for the rex. once i get a hitch and a tow dolly ill start picking up those deals that come along but i cant get them for no way to transport them.

The biggest thing im so happy about is not having to worry about wash and wax, vacuuming it out, not dragging my butt and messing up the seat etc...the crx is now going to be a special occasion driver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts