Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hardly ever put pics of anything up. . . . . . so here is my crx. . . . its old and rusty and i built the engine myself and basically everything else. . . nothing special just some low buck mods and some backyard wrenching int the garage . . but it has never seen a garage, shop or another persons hands on it while I have owned it. . . . here are a few pics I took today of my freshly coated valve cover ( btw i can get this done for ppl if you want)
got her fired up today for the first time in months. . and see that the engine had got real dirty from when i parked it. . . oh well it was nice to hear her run again. . . just over 500 miles on the new mill. . . . pics of my dad being goofy and what not. . . .and the Monte Carlo.. .

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the hood scoop was set on there today just to get a laugh... . but i could tell just from the car idling in the driveway. . .that there was at lease a 75 hp increase. . . ..

The monte is an 85 SS and has a fully built 358 small block. all iron 13.5:1 compression, 850 holley DP, solid cam, lots of porting, forged slugs, steel crank, good rods, car runs mid to high 11's on 9 inch slicks. . .

Not road legal. but if i can find someone willing to overlook the smog, open headers and slicks it will pass a pa inspection and make a heck of a town cruiser. . .

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Believe it or not. The CRX on the intake is actually a crx community sticker. I had one left over from the initial handout and decited to cannabalize it. for sake of the rex's intake. .

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no thats not the one this one came on a black crx i bought from ceeareex 90 yeah i saw the refund. . .thanks alot. . . good to know there are still a few honest people out there . .. . I owe you a favor man. . . still waiting on that intake to show up. . in the mail. .

Chris

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah The wheels stink. . . I am trying to sell them.. . . . or i might donate them as a prize on that new game show " Who wants to be a ricer"

I am trying to get a hold of Mattminer.com to see about his rotas... . but he will not respond. . . . It must be because i smell. . .

MATT if you are reading this. . . . Call me. . ..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.