Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its not the prettiest but it is what's under the hood that counts

yes there is a s2000 cluster in it......but speedo not working yet.

that is the car...here is the bottom end

pistons....cp 12.5:1 c/r 84.5mm bore w/ rev forged rods

ctr n1 crank pulley

b16 head

dual valve springs

b16 tranny w/ itr flywheel and stage 3- 6 puck sprung clutch

EDM tail lights- not on car yet

full msd ignition...6al, cap, rotor, external coil, wires

ecu
chipped p28

SUSPENSION IS CRAZY...
-full energy suspension polyurethane bushing kit
-tokico blues
-ground control coilovers
-dc sports rear lower tie bar
-obx front lower tie bar
-neuspeed front strut tower bar
-tanabe rear strut tower bar
-j's racing b-pillar bar
-fender braces

sorry for all pics but i am just really excited....about 2 weeks and it will be up and running... i have been gathering parts and working on the car since last april....i cant wait.....IT MIGHT BE FOR SALE AFTER ABOUT A MONTH AFTER IT GETS RUNNING.

· Registered
20,445 Posts
SiGuy said:
sorry for all pics but i am just really excited....about 2 weeks and it will be up and running... i have been gathering parts and working on the car since last april....i cant wait.....IT MIGHT BE FOR SALE AFTER ABOUT A MONTH AFTER IT GETS RUNNING.
That seems kind of ridiculous, after spending all the time and money over the past year to aquire the parts and get it running, then a month down the road you want to sell it?:?

SiGuy said:
EDM tail lights- not on car yet
If you want to part with these sometime down the road, I may be interested.

· Registered
20,445 Posts
SiGuy said:
BAKER423---well...the keyword was MIGHT....as excited as i am to get it done...i also want to get out of debt...i can always go back and build my other rex.
Ahh debt..always bad.
Well regardless, thats still sad that after all the work/time/money you put into it, you may need to sell it.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
baker423 said:
SiGuy said:
BAKER423---well...the keyword was MIGHT....as excited as i am to get it done...i also want to get out of debt...i can always go back and build my other rex.
Ahh debt..always bad.
Well regardless, thats still sad that after all the work/time/money you put into it, you may need to sell it.
well i dont have to sell it....but if i do my debt is paid....i have another mint shell just chillin in my driveway i may do a k-swap in if i sell my rex

· Registered
1,516 Posts
Hey, if you get that speedo working, clue me in. I bought a 2005-6 S2000 cluster, then found out that Mark Lamond (UK guy who would do the conversion) can't be reached, and I cannot find plugs. :rolleyes1: I jumped the guy on the purchase.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Charles said:
Hey, if you get that speedo working, clue me in. I bought a 2005-6 S2000 cluster, then found out that Mark Lamond (UK guy who would do the conversion) can't be reached, and I cannot find plugs. :rolleyes1: I jumped the guy on the purchase.
my cluster is hardwired.....i have both crx cluster plugs and the s2000 cluster plugs...if i wanted to i could just unplug the s2000 cluster and plug in the crx cluster.

· Registered
407 Posts
Nice setup, I'd like to know what that runs in a 1/4 if you end up racing it. I'm currently building a basically stock B20B/B16A in a 91 Hf, which will hopefully be done by summer.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bubba said:
Nice setup, I'd like to know what that runs in a 1/4 if you end up racing it. I'm currently building a basically stock B20B/B16A in a 91 Hf, which will hopefully be done by summer.
you would be much happier with b20z2 pistons...with a b16 head they come to 10.3:1 c/r i believe....where as the b20b is something like 9:1 c/r

i have a set of b20z pistons for sale if you want them.

· Registered
395 Posts
About the cluster. Where would i find those gauges and how hard is the wiring on them and what new parts are needed to be bought? Remember i live out in a small town in saskatchewan

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SaskCRX said:
About the cluster. Where would i find those gauges and how hard is the wiring on them and what new parts are needed to be bought? Remember i live out in a small town in saskatchewan
ebay ebay ebay!!!!!!

s2000 cluster
s2000 cluster plugs
s2000 wiring diagram
wiring diagram of your vehicle
electronic vss

i think that is it

· Registered
20,445 Posts
SaskCRX said:
I know that this guy used to do them, although i have heard he no longer does it?

http://www.marklamond.co.uk/products/s2000/s2000.htm

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cody509 said:
SiGuy said:
b16 tranny w/ itr flywheel and stage 3- 6 puck sprung clutch
got the same thing in mine. :)b

how much did you pay for the whole msd setup and from where?
i paid 35 for the external coil
got the 6AL for free (well i helped a guy do a head gasket on his civic and he gave the the 6al as payment)
50 for msd wires
42 for msd dizzy cap
20 for msd rotor

SO 147 FOR ALL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.