Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 crx si
nighthawk black paerl paint
gsr fat fives
nitto n/t 450 195-50-15
stock DOHC ZC (soon to be boosted ZC)

project car another 91 crx si.im the thrid owner this cr has never been touched in any way.i got brand new rear quater and door.

·
Registered
912 Posts
2 very nice cars, i have never seen that valve cover on the ZC. The engine on the Si looks amaizing, wish my bay was that pretty :? . whats with the missing piece ov intake on the red one?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the stock tube is off cause it was trying to start the red one with starter fulid .till i found out it had a bad fuel pump.it was wanting to firing really bas but wasnt getting any fuel.yea same black off rsx.yea it is a rover zc.stonger as hell i beat on it almost everyday and it begs for more.only prob i ever had was drivetrain prob. broken tranny and spun flywheel bolts lose twice.runs like a scoled dog. :D i been thinking of seeling the black on and keep the red one and doing ls swap,then in the near futre slap a b16 head on it.with maybe some ctr cams something along that line.but i got all this turbo stuff and i dont want it to go to waste so im going to boost the zc and drive it have fun then sell it as a boosted car.ill get more then do my swao in the red one.in case your wondering why not black crx cause that cars been the hell and back and has seen better dayz.time to put her rip.red ones in much better shape.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.