Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok some of you know this is my new crx just got some real pics your input would be great i know nothing about honda what should i dooo

so far iv got a cold air intake short ram for winter exhaust (cb) with fireball muffler

recent paint

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
hmmm I feel torn...I like the painted trim look on the rear but NOT on the front. weeeeird.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Replace the front indicator lights. You just can't pull this look off on blue.
Replace the white cluster cover with a black one. White gets distracting.
Replace the lower plastic door cap on the doors. I suggest cutting off all the mounting tabs, since you don't have the holes anymore, and using double sided 3M tape to mount them.
If you wish you can replace the mirrors. I've seen those before and visibility sucks.

Apart from that...clean looking car.

·
Registered
20,285 Posts
SETI20 said:
-Replace the front indicator lights. You just can't pull this look off on blue.
-Replace the white cluster cover with a black one. White gets distracting.
-Replace the lower plastic door cap on the doors. I suggest cutting off all the mounting tabs, since you don't have the holes anymore, and using double sided 3M tape to mount them.
-Replace the mirrors. I've seen those before and visibility sucks.
:)b all what he said and replace the "white" glovebox.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
daveb91 said:
Shaved moldings look weird but overall that is a nice looking car! Any more pics?
heres some more from my shop today i just did the basic tune up and oilchange. fixed the sunroof leak withot silecone i got a new seal and rubber some piaa rainbow bulbs time well spent

thanks for your feedback the lower door trim is on the way but it needs to be painted to match the car so that will be done in the spring

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.