Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Really bored here on a sat morning..... . . just sitting here and surfing the forums and i notice this....... all c named users online..... . well except for me....... . interesting......

wow that Cinco de mayo and alll those Coronas might be catching up with me......

Well there you all go..... 30 seconds of your life that you will never get back

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
:dizzy: :twitch:

·
Registered
603 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
Hey, I'm all for using names.
That way, I wouldn't have to remember that "Toxiclows" is Chris and "YellowVtec" is Mike and "Azulito" is Alan and, and and....

Of course the worst is "Ollie" because it sounds like a real name.... :p
I guess it could be said it is a real name. Everybody calls him that. Ask him how he got it. :wink:

·
Registered
178 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
CrxCarl said:
MarkWilliamson said:
Hey, I'm all for using names.
That way, I wouldn't have to remember that "Toxiclows" is Chris and "YellowVtec" is Mike and "Azulito" is Alan and, and and....

Of course the worst is "Ollie" because it sounds like a real name.... :p
I guess it could be said it is a real name. Everybody calls him that. Ask him how he got it. :wink:
Yeah, I read the story. But there's nothing at all wrong with Lyle.
Yeah but the problem is this. I laugh every time I even think the name Lyle. It's just a funny name. :p

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Whomever are you talking about? :crazy:
I'm ollie...
Dont believe the crazy people here...
points at the new post in the Niagra thread."Theres nothing to see here people move along..... :focus:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.