Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's been a long time since a post here so I feel the need to re-introduce myself. Since my english is not very good, i've decided to post a lot of picture to explain my thing ;)

So my passion for CRX goes a long time when dad was the crew chief on a team that was racing CRX :

and :

Grand Prix du Canada 1991, Pit stop
Firehawk Endurance Series
Le Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, Montreal, Canada
CRX Si 1989

Since that day, I always want a CRX so when it's was time to buy my first car, the choice was pretty easy :

The car was a little rusty and the amount of job to make to make it like I want was so big than I was becoming a little frustrated with it.

So when I start my first real job and make some real money, I made something that I would never re-do today, I buy a car on ebay... in Memphis, Tennessee... 2 113 km from my home ! So I receive the car in this condition :

So since that day, it's my baby ... I decided (some of you may know) to keep everything OEM and take out everything that was not original ...

So :

A little engine bay cleanup (pics from n13 meet)

Brand new heater control unit (from Honda)

OEM Honda radio 88 or 89 (actually, it's MarkWilliamson radio, thanks you again) and OEM EQ (brand new from Honda)

OEM pipe :

and finally, OEM rims 88 (pics from n16)

So that's my car ;)

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
tre Bon L'Ami!..
Good seeing you again Penz...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rex2nr said:
I didn't know you were at N16, Penz. The car is looking great though!
I was at n13 but I miss n14 and n16 because like I said to ollie, me and my girl buy a house and I didn't have the time and cash to make the trip !

For N16, i'm pretty shy when I talk in english and we (me and my friend with the restore y-49 dx) were not at the camp site. We took a room in a hotel near (Welland) and I didn't talk to a lot of person saturday because I was pretty busy to look at every car ;) The meet himself goes so fast !

We whould print a paper and put it on the windshield with our nick so we can know who there or not ;)

And thanks for the car ;)

edit : We are planning to be there at N17. We got a blast a N16 so we are already ready for next niagara meet ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.