Honda CRX Forum banner

My winter project... CRX special edition ( 56K killer)

8K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  daoshao 
#1 ·
My Crx needed a little paint job...!

8)

Starting to shoot

under the hood:

Ps : i repainted the wheels to

more to come..!! 8)

See less See more
#12 ·
AWHHH noo not the Torino Red/Gold. If i could, i would buy another rex and paint it the exact same colour. After seeing the pictures of ur TorinoRed/Gold rex after u and ur son washed it ... man it looked so NICE. But silver is nice too :wink: , as you can see im a sucker for a silver Rex :lol:

#13 ·
#14 ·
baker423 said:
mithuth said:
Dilan_P said:
NH-550M Vogue Silver Metallic
Awesome.

I've been pondering some body work and a color change from Torino Red/Gold. I miss my blade silver rex, and after seeing how nice John's looked at the NE Garage day, I'm really thinking a silver would be sexy.
Pondering a color change, here are some paint codes for you.

http://crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t ... sc&start=0
Thanks!

O, I just noticed your sig. Consecutive SEs ... LUCKY!

#19 ·
baker423 said:
My only complaint about the SE's is, in typical Honda Fashion, they could have made it more "Special".
They do the same thing with Accords and Integras. :?
um, a "special edition" crx in the same way as the accords and integras would be a DX with a sunroof. :?

OP, applaud you on your work to maintain the factory look. whats with the driver side lower moulding tho? are you missing it? seems like you bondoed it over tho. but the passenger door is stock.

#20 ·
tyson said:
baker423 said:
My only complaint about the SE's is, in typical Honda Fashion, they could have made it more "Special".
They do the same thing with Accords and Integras. :?
um, a "special edition" crx in the same way as the accords and integras would be a DX with a sunroof. :?
Mmmmm, I don't know about that. Generally speaking, the only real difference is the missing vtec motor from the SE Accords and Integras.

But regardless, my point being, Honda could have done a little extra to make it really special instead of simply adding items like one exclusive color, body color matching mirrors/moldings, leather steering wheel and spoiler.

#21 ·
baker423 said:
Honda could have done a little extra to make it really special instead of simply adding items like one exclusive color, body color matching mirrors/moldings, leather steering wheel and spoiler.
Like a double DIN console with CD player maybe? :p

tyson said:
whats with the driver side lower moulding tho? are you missing it? seems like you bondoed it over tho. but the passenger door is stock.
If you look close the holes are still there. I think the lower door cap just wasn't put back on yet.

#22 ·
jfrolang said:
baker423 said:
Honda could have done a little extra to make it really special instead of simply adding items like one exclusive color, body color matching mirrors/moldings, leather steering wheel and spoiler.
Like a double DIN console with CD player maybe? :p
Ohhh, forgot about that. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.