·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Don said:
We'll be at Big Valley. It' no where near the downer or Niagara per say but... it's St Catherines... I am betting we can push the fire rule till midnight there. It's a little rural so that is a good thing but who knows maybe there is a "downer" near by. So the decision is:

Big Valley Campground
905-562-5616
RR 1 Lcd 2,
St Catharines, ON L2R 6P7
Just say your with the "CRX Group"
Ask for "Irene"

I'm going to "Scope out" the area attractions online shortly.

It's 10$ per person per night.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Have any of you guys up there actually gone to the camp grounds and scoped it out in person? One of the reasons I think my wife had such a good time was because the camp site bathrooms and facilities were so clean. I know thats important for the ladies and their were quite a lot of them last year. But you know us fellas we don't care, we will piss in a hole in the ground :lol:!

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Ditto. My wife is really hitting me up for the same info. This will definitely be my last Niagara meet if the bathrooms suck, you know?

·
Registered
78 Posts
So you stink a few days, big deal! You get a few little trees for the rex and some mitchums for yourself and your chick, you're all set! :lol:

·
Registered
342 Posts
I just made my camping resevation at Big Valley Campground and "Irene" has never heard of the "CRX group! Also the rate was $50.86 USD for me for two people, two nights. Has any one else made any resevations?

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Lumpy53 said:
I just made my camping resevation at Big Valley Campground and "Irene" has never heard of the "CRX group! Also the rate was $50.86 USD for me for two people, two nights. Has any one else made any resevations?
I was going to make mine today...but $50 to camp sounds kinda high.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts