Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got an e-mail from Ken regarding the camping. Part of the meet hasn't been finalized yet so I will be helping out. I know a lot of people were complaining about the camp site last year because of the midnight rule and so on. The good thing about this place is that everyone that has been to an N meet knows where it is so it's easily recognizable as well as the "gentleman club" within stumbling distance. Well here is your chance to speak your mind. I'm going to call them later this week to see what the scoop is (if they will let us back) so please be forthcoming with your thoughts.

Don

·
Registered
78 Posts
Don_the_CDN said:
(if they will let us back)
That's going to be the big part of it, isn't it?

Personally I don't care about the strip club, but I'm probably in something of a minority. As long as its a nice place with decently clean bathrooms and no swamps to camp out in, it's cool by me.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
DiscoStu said:
Don_the_CDN said:
(if they will let us back)
That's going to be the big part of it, isn't it?

Personally I don't care about the strip club, but I'm probably in something of a minority. As long as its a nice place with decently clean bathrooms and no swamps to camp out in, it's cool by me.
werd

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hold off on the camping reservations for a few more days we would like to have everyone camp at the same place. More info to follow.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I will sleep anywhere.. i see from the n11 site that it looks to be held in a building??? is that right.... I thought these were field gatherings where everyone wondered around talking to people and checking out Rex's... then partied and had a fire and camped out.... .

someone set me straight. . . .

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts