Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's driving up from the Southeast to get to N11? I'm planning on leaving early and getting up there on Thursday night and staying up at the Falls with my wife for two nights. Just wondering how many other CRX's I might see on the way up. Last year I only saw 2. Yep, just 2 for the entire 1000 mile trip.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
im leaving early friday morning, hopefully i can cruise with someone this year. i didnt see one crx last year on my way.

guess ill see you up there.

·
Registered
529 Posts
dang dude, that would be a loooooooooooong drive...

i'd like to go... but i aint got no money and it would be my first meet :oops:

·
Registered
230 Posts
i might go. i have no money though :oops: i plan on it though. just a matter of the permission slip and emergency money(4 or 500) and im there. whats the zipcode up there so i can get exact directions on mapquest. im leaving probably on early friday. that way i get there late friday and get to camp out 8) its going to be about a 15 hour trek if i keep it legal...so more realistically 12-13 :twisted: i leave K.C. MO i could meet someone......

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'll most likely be on my way up early to mid-friday from NYC, so if you guys see a silver first gen with bad bodywork and primer'd mugen front fenders, wave howdy to me.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Charlie said:
dang dude, that would be a loooooooooooong drive...

i'd like to go... but i aint got no money and it would be my first meet :oops:
Yeah, it's a long drive. Just find some money and don't worry about it being your first time. It's so worth it. Last year was my first, and I literally knew NOBODY! I wasn't a member of any forums and nobody knew me. I was only there for the meet Saturday (and probably this year too). But I met a couple cool people, saw a ton of great CRX's, and I can't wait to go back. Plus this year I will get to meet people in person that I only know from the forums. It will be very cool.

I think someone else came up with this idea before, but I think it would be a good idea to have some sort of ID for our cars up there. Just something simple like a piece of paper that has "CRX Community - CRXFISHER" on it or something to put in the windshield. That way we can match names and cars to usernames.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
crxfisher said:
I think someone else came up with this idea before, but I think it would be a good idea to have some sort of ID for our cars up there. Just something simple like a piece of paper that has "CRX Community - CRXFISHER" on it or something to put in the windshield. That way we can match names and cars to usernames.
That's a good idea! Why not "CRXCommunity.com - USERNAME" so we can advertise the site name a bit :) I wish I could come, but it's not looking good so far. I was trying to save up a bit, but I'm probably going to have to fly out to Saskatchewan for a while because my dad just had a severe heart attack. I'm sorry guys, but that takes #1 priority for me right now.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stickershop said:
I wish I could come, but it's not looking good so far. I was trying to save up a bit, but I'm probably going to have to fly out to Saskatchewan for a while because my dad just had a severe heart attack. I'm sorry guys, but that takes #1 priority for me right now.
Oh man, that sucks. I hope everything is ok with your dad. That's definitely a priority. But if everything works out, we'd love to see you there.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Thanks guys. I couldn't afford a plane ticket, so I'm driving out there tomorrow with my sister. I'm in Vancouver, British Columbia...and he's in the hospital in Regina, Saskatchewan. Yay for 24 hours of driving! :?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts