Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Yea, that K looks like Chris's car... man, that thing is sweet :) I like the oil cap and exhaust on it :p hehehe..

Looks like a fairly mild turnout though :( I wonder how that will bode for a possible N13?

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
I think as long as people are still willing to make the drive, there will continue to be N meets. I'm planning on making it next year. I think the big problem this year was people weren't sure it was going to happen. There was very little confidence in it. Next year looks better, we shouldn't have any confusion in if we'll have a campground or not, and the planners will have some experience to draw on and get the word out sooner.

·
Registered
223 Posts
jfrolang said:
I think as long as people are still willing to make the drive, there will continue to be N meets. I'm planning on making it next year. I think the big problem this year was people weren't sure it was going to happen. There was very little confidence in it. Next year looks better, we shouldn't have any confusion in if we'll have a campground or not, and the planners will have some experience to draw on and get the word out sooner.
totally agree, I jumped in last min and did what I could to get the word out, being in a totally different location and the meet being there as well the turn out could have been better. I think this was one of the best meets yet because it was more personal and everyone talk to everyone so all we need to do now is increase the numbers.

I say is " Build it and they will come"

mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.