Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS A 2 DAY SHOW OR IS IT LIKE BEFORE MEET UP ON SATURDAY AND THEN EVERYONE SHOWS UP ON SUNDAY TO DISPLAY THEIR CAR AND BE JUDGED

JUST CURIOUS...

THANKS LISA

·
Registered
364 Posts
The way it has worked in the past. Everyone shows up Fri afternoon/evening for camping if you want. Then the meet is Saturday followed by another night of camping,drinking whatever. Then sunday some people stay and go to lunch or to the falls depending were the camp site is located. Then the trip back home. Who knows whats happening this year?

-James-

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hopefully...it'll be awesome. Either way, I plan on having some fun with mini-adventures along the way. What's cool about the whole thing is when you're driving long distances with other CRX's around going the same way...that's the cool part...the cruise up and back.

·
Registered
342 Posts
LISA said:
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS A 2 DAY SHOW OR IS IT LIKE BEFORE MEET UP ON SATURDAY AND THEN EVERYONE SHOWS UP ON SUNDAY TO DISPLAY THEIR CAR AND BE JUDGED

JUST CURIOUS...

THANKS LISA
Arn't you the one from N11 with the mint silver first gen?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Lumpy53 said:
LISA said:

JUST CURIOUS...

THANKS LISA
Arn't you the one from N11 with the mint silver first gen?
Calm down big guy.....whooooooaaaa...slow down...introduce yourself first....hahahahahha :focus:

·
Registered
178 Posts
LISA said:
YES I'M FROM N11 WITH THE GRAY/SILVER 87 CRX

YOU AND YOUR WIFE PARKED NEXT TO ME I BELIEVE IN THE RED CRX ?
STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*turns caps off*

Hi I'm David. I was at n11 in the white spec v. I drank a lot. It was sweet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry for the caps lock...i work with them on all day as my program will only except the info in caps...

sorry for calling it a show also...

i was just curious on how it was going to work with the new people running it and and so on...

thanks for the info...

·
Registered
342 Posts
LISA said:
YES I'M FROM N11 WITH THE GRAY/SILVER 87 CRX

YOU AND YOUR WIFE PARKED NEXT TO ME I BELIEVE IN THE RED CRX ?
Yep that was me. Glad to see you finally join the site. Hope to see you at N12.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i joined last year but i'm not on here much...

have you done anything to your car since last meet ??

i have put in a stereo system before it was just stock stereo stuff...worked for a bit but no longer what i wanted...

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
probably not, I was there though. I saw some people listed from Albion heading out, but didn't get to meet anyone.

I have an 89 si, black.

I'm planning on making it out there this year... It may just be for the day though since I'm unsure of work arrangements, and I'll be taking my truck. Unless by some miracle my paint gets applied, lol.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Convoys are dangerous... i do my best to stay out of them when they happen. I either travel out of the line, or stay a few minutes behind the pack or something. Unless i know the people VERY well that i'm rolling with, and know how they drive in convoy situations. Not very many people that i'd convoy with...

·
Registered
428 Posts
I've hosted and been to a few meets, usually with at least 14 CRX in the cruise... never had any crackups or pullovers.

Actually, one pullover. Right after a tollbooth we agreed for everyone to get to the right and wait for everyone else. The first person through pulled over into the right hand breakdown lane and coasted to a stop... where she was imediatly had a roller with cherries blazing zoom up behind her. Sensing this was odd, and that we wanted to keep everyone together I pulled over too about 20 feet to see if there was anything wrong. Cop waved me away so I went back into my CRX to wait and let the rest of the pack move on. After detaining her about 15 minutes, it turned out he thought she was going to try to pass the traffic using the breakdown lane.

Looks like someone needed a "Jump to Conclusions" floormat for his squad car!

Only other incident was while driving through a scenic neighborhood, we stopped to let some pedestrians cross the street... and their dog stepped in front of each CRX to sniff its front bumper. Obviously a canine CRX enthusiast.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.