Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i started ripping my rex apart and decided that i don't want the ac when i finish my swap

my ? is how much is the entire setup worth,

belt
compressor,
radiator thing,
lines

i think i am going to ebay it so i need to know what its worth

quick would be nice 8)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
i sold my complete AC setup to a guy on this baord for $150 shipped. that included every wire, clip, harness, bolt, bracket, etc

·
Registered
390 Posts
i think some HFs dont have A/C. my 89 frost white HF had a/c.

shadow, my ac belt came off because the belt tensioner pulley etc came off somewhere as i was driving. i lost it all from the tensioner bolt to the right. i need everything that attached to the tensioner....

wouldnt be willing to "part" the a/c out would you?

·
Registered
390 Posts
no no no ... the plate is there, to the left is the bolt; to the right is where the pully should be and other hardware.....

Plate right below here

BOLT | |
| |
[]========| | The pully would be here and misc hardware pieces
| |
| |

Bad pictures, I will take a picture when I get home from work and post it. I have a chiltons manual that has the picture and will use that to show ya when i get home...

·
Registered
494 Posts
I think I've still got two a/c set ups in the shed if anyone would be interested. I won't rape ya for em, just shipping and a little something to buy McD's.

·
Registered
390 Posts
downest said:
on the top right of the picture, the pully washer and anything else on that side of the plate is what i am missing.

i couldnt post any pictures yesterday after i got home because it was pouring down rain like crazy and i couldnt get outside and under the hood to get some pictures.....

i'll try again this evening after work.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
So that would also be the stuff in the bottom right of the pic, still on the bracket. I don't want to get in the way of Nick's stuff, but if he doesn't want to break up a complete system I can get it to you. I've already got rid of most of it, what you see in the pic is all I have left, so I don't mind tearing it apart.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Since you have everything together, could you weight it all? I've heard it's around 60lbs, but I never weighed it myself... just curious. Oh yeah, and did you find a lot of leaves and crap in the evap thing under the dash?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you talking about the cowl thing? i haven't even taken it off yet but yes i can see leaves everywhere, i think there are some are still there from 91

·
Registered
390 Posts
im very interested. with summer coming up i will need my ac back in working condition. need to check what all i need first then i will let you know. dont sell it to anyone just yet please!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.