Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the car i want

Every1 please tell me if this is a deal or not i notice alot of grey on the motor and am wondering wut it is or if its from the motor lifting up and scratching the hood. And it already has a b16a in it even tho i did wanna do a motor swap ohh well its way cheapier then buyin a car plus some of the goodies include with this car.
Please do not out buy me on this car im serious ive been looking for my first crx for months do not take this from me.[/url]

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I no i really wanna get it this upcoming saturday is the soonest i can look at it and offer a price. I hope its still there. Something else that sucks is that its far away and i dont have tags to drive it home with so i need a tralier or something. I Dont no wut to do. I will definatly sell the ac cause i dont want it.
Wut do u think that is all over the motor dirt? or is it scrabbbed or something leaked on it???? opinions

·
Registered
778 Posts
jfish360 said:
I no i really wanna get it this upcoming saturday is the soonest i can look at it and offer a price. I hope its still there. Something else that sucks is that its far away and i dont have tags to drive it home with so i need a tralier or something. I Dont no wut to do. I will definatly sell the ac cause i dont want it.
Wut do u think that is all over the motor dirt? or is it scrabbbed or something leaked on it???? opinions
find some other plates and just throw them on the car and drive it home. that way it won't look shady driving a car with no plates. follow the speed limit and you'll be fine.

get new plates when you get home.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
The stuff on the valve cover looks like aluminum oxidation to me. If you want it to look nice, just wire brush off the oxidation, strip the old paint and give it a fresh coat of black or red wrinkle paint.
djhankb said:
the valve cover looks like B18A
If you look at the full size image, you can see it's a VTEC valve cover. It's just missing the plate over the spark plug wires.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I was stupid when driving my car home. Just picked it up and started driving, about a two hour trip from where i got it. I was almost out of rhode island and started to speed up, thinking i was home free. Got stopped one mile from the border of CT, and had no Reg, and mis uses of plates. The cop was nice and only gave me a speeding ticket for going 26 over (86 in a 65)(265 dollar ticket). I lucked out that night, with the cops at least. My girlfriend at the time dumped me a week later over that and many other things about my car.

The car doesnt seem to have ac to sell. But the car has no rust (that i see) and in very clean shape. Engine bay is clean, the motor can be painted. Dont know why theres a home made heat shield, seem uneeded. Get the car, its a deal. I bought mine for 2 Gs and it has rust.
8)
BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and did urs come with a b series motor in it? :lol: ive called the lady i believe it is because of the voicemail 3 times and emailed her with no response will see.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Millersville MD. is where I got my 91 CRX SI four years ago. About a hour and a half drive for me. where are you coming from? And yes it does look like a good deal.

·
Registered
343 Posts
jfish360 said:
Richmond,va Ya i still havent even got in contact with the person yet. This is lame who doesnt answer the phone 4 diffrent times??
You will pass right through Fredericksburg, if you want pm me for my phone number if you break down I keep quite a bit of spare parts around (distributor, main relay) and a garage with a large assortment of tools.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
those trader ads don't expire for up to three weeks after the car sells, so it might be gone and they aren't responding to car phone calls.

also, once you do get a car, drive it back no plates, but have proof of insurance and the bill of sale with you. You should have no problems, even if pulled over. I drove my rex home almost 700 miles, no plates, no problems.

Good luck on your rex search. I was there a few months ago.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.