Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
2 of my CRX's have the cracked seam sealer... it leaks in up in the top corner of the hatch sill on the passenger's side. Take a squirt bottle full of water on a dry day and try to isolate the problem area.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Drain tubes are also an issue if they have never been cleaned before. If they havn't been cleaned then it can make water sit in the tray thus making the seams bad, rust if your in the right climate, and leak over the side if the rain is bad enough.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My CRX leaks as well, I can see water drops coming down the inside of the rear 1/4 windows, but I have a leak up front as well. I park the car facing uphill in my driveway and water pools by the change tray and fuse cover under the steering wheel in the dash.

How do you typically fix the broken roof seam sealer and clean out the sunroof drains?

·
Registered
10,931 Posts
jloehlein said:
My CRX leaks as well, I can see water drops coming down the inside of the rear 1/4 windows, but I have a leak up front as well. I park the car facing uphill in my driveway and water pools by the change tray and fuse cover under the steering wheel in the dash.

How do you typically fix the broken roof seam sealer and clean out the sunroof drains?
I used por15 but any silicone or even some more seam sealer will work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.