Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promised a friend I'd help him out with a list of parts he wants.
Well... looks like my parts buddy is too busy with life (I need to get me one of those). And "anything you need" has turned into "when I get the time".

So instead of holding my breath, I'm expanding my horizon. There's a certain time frame involved. I prefer a "all-in one" solution. I've already been in contact with the manufacturers and some vendors, but prices and hassle always go down when you buy bulk.

Who works at a parts store, knows of, or is a hook up, and has access to a broad variety of aftermarket parts?

Might be good for others to know as well ofcourse.
Quick responders I may able to provide a personal favor for in return concerning EDM parts.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Im hooked up with a guy and soon to be in the shop myself. What do you need?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Like I said in my PM, sign up on homemadeturbo.com and find a cheap used wastegate spring. Have to be careful when you first get going tho to make sure it really was the size they said it was. Otherwise I can always get a new one from a shop, but I'm sure it will be expensive.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have a friend at a dealership that hooks me up with OEM JDM parts. Even the nice goodies like F20B pistons and things of that matter. He works at an Acura dealership so if anyone needed anything. The prices aren't cheap (duh everything is 100% imported) but it's brand new oem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.