Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm living in the UK for a couple years for work. I was thinking of buying a vt crx out here. But, and feel free to flame me for this, I think I've fallen in love with a fire engine red Mk2 gt turbo mr2 with mods. WHoa baby, this thing hauls. I was out for a test drive today, and when i was turning around to head back a porsche turbo flew by, it took every bit of restraint in my body to not haul ass after him, just to see how I'd keep up. Anyway, i can have this finely maintained and slightly modified piece of machinery for around £2500.
ANyway, i'm posting up because this car is a JDM import into the UK. And eventually i'd want to import it into the US. So does anyone havce experience with this sort of thing? Can I pick your brain? Or do you know who i should contact to get more info regarding importing JDM/UKDM cars into the states?
Please help, thanks!!

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Like dub said give Ross or JHMED over at http://www.cr-xcentral.com/cmps_index.php a call.There's a big importing thread over there about just that.
I'll ask JHMED if I can copy that thread and start one over here about this because I know we are not the only two interested in doing this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.