Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Neil just made my entire life......... he showed up at my driveway...MY driveway with a RHD CRX.... omg omg omg omg, this car is gourgus, i will just leave it at that here are some pics

p.s. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR SEXY REX NEIL woot woot

these are my feet... MY FEET IN A RHD BOOYA

and now video of it as it leaves me :(
http://media.putfile.com/Neils-Rex-leaving-my-house

tell me what you think

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its an 88 hf coverted usdm :shock:

he has some stuff he wants to take care of

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he hasn't done anything to it he just purchased it, the previous owner drilled out the stock rivets from thte stock hood and re taked the glass top on, he siad it was easy as pie

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thank you. I'm glad you all like it. I fell in love when I first laid eyes on it. I wasn't sure what to think of the RHD at first, but it was, "easy as pie." I enjoyed the 1000 mile drive home in it from Atlanta to LaCrosse, WI.

The previous owner started with an 88 HF shell. Converted the firewall, dropped in the JDM B16, got the SiR hatch with the wing, got the JDM doors with power windows and power mirrors, and welded in the glass roof. New JDM carpet, JDM floor mats, and the rear seat.

Thanks for the comments, and thanks to ShadowCrx for getting these pics up so fast..............................................I think he was more excited than I was!!! :D

·
Registered
494 Posts
ofcourse there was no 88SiR so you need to buy 1990 taillights off me Rolling Eyes Laughing
lol. Yeah, there are quite a few things I need to do to it to make it "correct." But who gives a rip, really? I'm in Wisconsin, and I'm driving a RHD CRX. Give me some time tho, and I will make one helluva JDM machine. It's my new WORK IN PROGRESS. :wink:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Neil said:
Thanks for the comments, and thanks to ShadowCrx for getting these pics up so fast..............................................I think he was more excited than I was!!! :D
your welcome i would have got better pics if someone would have got here in the day light :lol:

me more excited than you........ i think so but i coudn't tell due to the 12 hour drive you had just put behind you lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
sweet ride bro!

BTW shadow, please check your PM's and your FS thread....need some parts dude!

sorry to partially hijack...

bryman

·
Registered
494 Posts
I hope it wasn't my driving that made you laugh!!! :oops: Still working on getting to know the clutch and finding the shifter with my left hand.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ya sorry bout the video i din't remember what is said :oops:

bryman resend bro i don't think i got you pm sorry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts