Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our baby daughter came yesterday morning! She's doing great, and so is mommy. Her name is April. She was 6 lbs, 12 oz, and was 18.5 inches long. So now we have two little girls. Our first is just over 2 years old, and she likes being a big sister so far. She got to hold her and take a picture today which was something she's been talking about doing for a long time.

We're still in the hospital and I'm a super slow connection over GPRS. I'll try to get some pictures up soon, but I just can't with this connection. We should be going home tomorrow. I just wanted to share the news with everyone. Thanks.

-Tom

***updated with pics***

·
Registered
912 Posts
Congrats man, looks like you will have your hands full for the next 18 years. BTW, great name, i've always liked that name. Good luck to all four of you.

·
Registered
257 Posts
well done tom, and mommy too. 2 girls...oh man..good luck. lol

·
Registered
731 Posts
Congratulations Tom, I'm very happy for you. You must be so proud! Hope all stays well.

-Heu

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Congrats Tom! Its good to hear everything went well.

Almost makes me want one, lol... wait that'd be the end of everything, lol. I think we'll hold off a while, haha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.