Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This thing is a skateboard - I always wanted one but never knew why I waited so long... geez it is fun to drive.. I have been behind so many SUV's that I forgotten driving could be fun..

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'd ditch the tails, although for altezzas they aren't as bad as most that I've seen from the pictures. Paint does look nice. As Mark said, welcome to the addiction :D it'll suck your money right out of your wallet before you even know what's happening.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be posting images later this week. It is a unique look to the car.. the rims are outrageous and it has new red paint... I think it should be in a car mag myself... going to shoot some of the pics today.

Talk about sucking wallet - I used to have a 4runner.. at 18 mpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I took a pic of it with my cel phone.. however I went into PS and changed it back to red.

I think the tailights are horrible but someone else will want them.. and I will give them away for free - but I want there stock lights. (just bought the car last Sunday)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Since I lived in Toronto for a long time.. I don't think I will be heading there from here anytime soon.. If anything I am headed the other way in April - California for a week.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.