Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, welp i posted in the lounge a week or so ago and since then a few things have turned sour so now instead of using my savings for a swap i well be rebuilding my stocker d16a6 and doing the clutch. i plan on it taking awhile since me and my buddy have never tackled rebuilding a engine before but we well make it with time.

I just don't know what to look for what to stay away from and where to look for parts i REALY need some help here.

my intentions are to build it reliable every day driver, that i can beat up on the fun roads on the days off. looking at doing anything from a stock to mild upgrades to mayby running some nitrous through it everyonce in awhile.

so what should i expect to pay and for what?? if you were only to upgrade a few things what would it be?

sorry about all the questions but i need to get on the ball, i may not post much but i well definetly be around allot

also here is the link to my other post with pics
http://crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=5282&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.