Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved from Colorado Springs, CO to Covington, GA at the end of may. I joined just after we got here and i love it. Well that was the first house and we are now in our third house this summer and it was all me and my dad moving and i have five younger brothers and sisters so it hasnt been that great of a summer. Im 17 and im not one of those idiot street racers who give us a bad rep. I just love hondas. I wanted a crx when i was 13 and was lucky enough to get on for my first car. Well thats me. Oh sorry fellow Georgians i was gonne try and make it to stone mountain but we were moving into house two.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hey! I'm in the springs right now. What color was your car? There are only a handfull of them out here.

Darn, i finaly find another CRX enthusiast in colorado and he moves!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heres some pics

I just replaced the windshield cause it cracked cross country and after i took the pic of the engine i shut the hood and it cracked. life

These to pics happened at my old schools car show cause someone, who i found, was jealous of my hondas presence and thought it would be cool to hit something

·
Registered
912 Posts
what part of town were you in? I'm in rockrimmon. I know i've seen your car around. I try to keep a running tab of them out here. There few and far between.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey sorry been sick. Ya its a 90 si. I lived in the springs and was in school at doherty hs. Bout the exhaust i had one that resembled stock but me personally i didnt like the huge silver muffler and how low it sat and i wanted something different and no one in colorado angled it so thats what i did.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
That's weird that the windshield would crack just from closing the hood. Sounds to me like the glass shop didn't install it correctly... or there's a serious weakened frame issue around the windshield. I'd take it back to the shop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.