Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Welcome, and very nice car! Another fellow R63 CRX owner, those rims really compliment the car 8)

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Welcome, nice ride. I like those body color side mirrors, rio red like my rex. I think I just added another item to the crx to-do list...! 8)

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Wasuri said:
I remember seeing those pictures around somewhere. Anywho-Welcome!
Maybeeee....EF-honda?
Robbs a real ef-honda.com whore. :wink: :lol:
Welcome to the community robb.
Glad ya made it bro.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Robb said:
ollie said:
Wasuri said:
I remember seeing those pictures around somewhere. Anywho-Welcome!
Maybeeee....EF-honda?
Robbs a real ef-honda.com whore. :wink: :lol:
Welcome to the community robb.
Glad ya made it bro.
WRONG !

I'm more of a whore on hondatech.com ollie, c'mon you should know that
by now... :oops: :lol:
Don't forget the VW Vortex too. :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
red89si said:
those rims really compliment the car 8)
I was going to say the complete opposite...oh well.

Nice to see another Rio Red Rex on the board. Definately the best color available in the states.

The exhaust looks really good. I am getting ready to get a magnaflow setup installed as well. I had new exhaust installed like four years ago but it is definately not my style any more. Plus the guy is cutting me a decent deal because I talked my brother into taking his 300zx there as well.

Is that the Magnaflow exhaust and tip? I believe crxfisher has the same tip installed.

Welcome,
Joshua

P.S. Ollie calling someone a post whore? That is like the pot calling the kettle black. :p

·
Registered
10,930 Posts
Charlie said:
didnt you post on the Resource too??

i swear i remember you having a "beater" yellow CRX that was just about perfect :p
yeah i think thats him and if I am wrong take no offense but werent you on Geoffs site. i think you worked for a dealer and had a Rio red crx before this one also? Correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
daveb91 said:
Charlie said:
didnt you post on the Resource too??

i swear i remember you having a "beater" yellow CRX that was just about perfect :p
yeah i think thats him and if I am wrong take no offense but werent you on Geoffs site. i think you worked for a dealer and had a Rio red crx before this one also? Correct me if I am wrong.
you are correct ! I used to have a mint y-49 also, that scramblerman has now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.