Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys, i live in CT and i joined the site at the beginning of the summer and i just wanted to say how awesome it is that you guys run this site, a crx was my dream car for a long time and i finally got one...i bought a 88 si off an old lady in my town that she didnt drive anymore with 124,000 miles on it for 1400, rust isnt too bad i already cut out the small rust on the quarters and put in new sheet metal and currently its sanded down in my driveway waiting to get painted the week of the 21st, i have a '01 gsr swap waiting to get put in too so i cant wait...
i'll post some pics soon i just gotta get a camera
good stuff guys

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
Welcome. Would you mind though, putting your location in your profile? This way anytime we see your posts, we can see where you're located without having to remember or resort to this thread. (just a little thing that bugs me)

What are your plans for swapping in that b18? Are you going to get an OBD-I ecu to run it, or convert the car to OBD-II?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Where in CT are you? Welcome to the site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.