Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
My guess is center console, the engine is in, and white face gauges.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Maxi pad on the seat, lol!

Door removal for weight savings???

Man, is that a blue dash? Eeeeee. I have a black/grey one that you can have if you come to boston to get it.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
dont shut that door the drivers side is locked and your keys are in it... . . . my guess is the del slow seats.... the shift knob that refused to tighten up in a forward facing fashion or the fact that you found to telepathically lock the door from outside of the car using just your mind... . . . HAAHA just playing with ya....

Hey question.... . .How do those del slow seats bolt in man.??? are those crx sliders.... or did the del sol ones go right in.... I am too lazy to run out in the rain to look at my del sol.... . .but i really really like them in there.. . .. . every one might not but it is alot easier to find 95 del slow deats that are decent than it is crx seats and they look goodllll

good job. . .

·
Registered
953 Posts
If it was up to Del slow seats and Si seats, id choose the Si seats. They just look better in my opion.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have had the del sol buckets for a long time, they don't bolt right up, teh bolts diaganol do but i had to beat down the felt front one and drill new holes to make up shug

ARM REST AND FLOOR MATS WINS IT!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.