Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a lot of hassle with some places running out of stock, I finally got my Azenis RT-215s today. Problem is, I only got 2. I definitely payed for 4, and ordered 4, but only got 2. I know tires usually come bundled in 2s, is it normal for the other 2 to come in a different shipment? I also figure that since they are disco'd tires, they might have to get the pairs from different locations, if one is empty. Anyway, I haven't put them on the car yet, I mounted them on my HX wheels and they're sitting in my living room now. What a pain in the ass to mount! The sidewalls are really stiff, you can sit on them when they are off the wheel and they don't really flex. I've run on them once before, when I borrowed my friend's wheels at my first autocross, but I'm really excited to have some new tires on the car, ALL THE TIME! My suspension should all be here tomorrow, I'll update when I get it.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
where did you get them from? Its possible they were shipped from two different warehouses. No tracking number?

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a tracking number, on the 2 I got today apparently. I guess I should expect the other ones tomorrow. Does anyone else have these tires? When I was mounting them on the wheels I noticed they are labeled for inside/outside, but the rotation direction isn't noted. Of the 4, will two be different for one side, or will they just not all be quite the same? The two I have are exactly the same.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I'd get on the phone with the shipper... if there was only 1 tracking number, those other 2 could be as good as gone, sorry to say. Usually fedex will only allow 2 wheels to be bound together, due to weight and size for the trailors, and delivery trucks. I got mine from Vulcan tire a couple years ago... they were bound as 2's.

Hope they show tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts