Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i am new to the forum and i thought id say hi.....ok guys here they are....in the spring i am selling both of them and getting another one so i can start another project but this time strictly performance modifications and maybe a lil JDM'ness 8) ....

BEFORE :eek:

AFTER :lol:

[/b]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and a hell of alot of body work....the guy before me made it his fast and the furious project....i just made it a little nicer fast and the furious project :lol: .....

·
Administrator
16,557 Posts
You've got some nice rexes there, but you want to sell both of them for another? I don't know what you're looking for, but it appears to me that you've got one stock and one already modified... what else do you need? Any major problem with that black Si?

As for the mesh in the bumper, it looks better that way than leaving it open. It's not pretty to see the radiator and T-bar chilling in there.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
jfrolang said:
You've got some nice rexes there, but you want to sell both of them for another? I don't know what you're looking for, but it appears to me that you've got one stock and one already modified... what else do you need? Any major problem with that black Si?

As for the mesh in the bumper, it looks better that way than leaving it open. It's not pretty to see the radiator and T-bar chilling in there.
I suppose it is the lesser of two evils.

And I was wondering the same thing about his planned rex replacement.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea the chicken wire is going to be be painted black.....the black ones exterior is a little rough.....but in the the spring i would like to start a jdm swapped crx project...not sure whether ill use the black one or start from scratch...there arent any problems with the black si but like i said the body is rough....the kit is a mugen 12 piece flared without the flares of course....its not too radical but i still prefer lip kits and jdm or edm exterior mods.....when i got the car the previous owner attempted to mold on the kit...well he didnt know what he was doing and rust popped up everywhere and stuff was cracking....so i fixed it :lol: ....i like it alot better with seams and not molded on....THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS GUYS...I THINK I AM GOING TO LIKE MY STAY HERE ALOT...AND DONT WORRY I THINK ILL HAVE A COUPLE OF CRX'S AROUND FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.