Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to the site. i got this crx with a b18a swapped in it only the bottom end was blown so i bought another b18a and dropped it in. im 22 years old as of today and live in michigan. hope you all like the crx.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a 91 crx hf

b18a1 swap
aem cai
obx lsd
ppg yellow paint with a violet clear coat
ground control coilovers
some sort of rims w/ brand new humho ecsta asx tires
b&m short shifter
full 2.5 exhaist with no cat and HUGE muffler
andys autosport front bumper and fake mugen body kit

might be more i dont know.

i want to get some stock tails. i dont know what previous owner did to them but they are black and i dont like them. they do still work tho and are legal. the big exhaust will for sure be gone.i was thinkin about buying a full catback tsudo exhaust for it. and the rims will be gone too. i want to get some rota group N rims black with a red lip. i think it would look real good with the yellow

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh nad get this, i bought this car as it is about 2-3 months ago with a blown bottom end in the b18a. i picked it up for 1000 and found a new b18a motor and tranny for 475 and dropped it in. just get her done. so in total i have 1475 into this car, would u say its worth it?i sure in the hells would.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the comments. i do plan in de-ricing it. that front bumper will be gone too eventually. i want to get the mugen like front bumper that actually goes with that kit. that front bumper i do think looks nice but is a bit to ricey and i like the other one better that should go with the kit. im being offered a 97 integra dash. im debating if i should get it or not and do the swap. i need a new dash anyways since half the crap in my car is painted and i do not like it.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Looks great! Sounds like a heck of a deal!

If you're changing the bumper, now might be a great time for a JDM front end swap... you can get a cheap-ish carbon fiber hood, the VIS Mugen replica front bumper, the headlights and turn signals, and you'll be in business. I like that yellow color... definitely bright :) I have a CRX that i'm messing with here and there that may wind up staying that color... although i'd rather it be a certain shade of red/orange i have. heh.

By the way, be careful with that 'teg dash swap... they never come out looking right imho. The stock CRX dash is a great dash, and matches everything. If you go with the teg dash, it won't match anything, especially the door panels.... just a thought for ya!

8)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea i was woundering about the door panels with the teg dash. will the doors still close shut? i figured if i got the teg dash then id pick up some teg door panels as well. thats if those will fit on it? ive had a 93 civic hatch for a while and also a 94 civic coupe ex for a while as well before the rex. so im now learning my options with this thing. personally im like this car alot more... smaller and lighter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.