Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
voila..
16x7 et40 with 205/40 16 Falken Azenis RT615





so ? whatta ya think ? Car handles on rails even more so now with these tires !
Wicked response on turns,corners flat ! Im running 12k front with 14k rear spring rates too. Not as harsh as you may think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,297 Posts
VERY NICE :wink: I think those wheels are only 10 or 11 lbs a piece as well, losing a little rotational mass is also a benefit, plus I really like the way they match the black trim on the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
red89si said:
VERY NICE :wink: I think those wheels are only 10 or 11 lbs a piece as well, losing a little rotational mass is also a benefit, plus I really like the way they match the black trim on the car.
actually these are 16x7 so the are 13.9 lb each which is much lighter than
my old 19 lbs 15" ASA wheels !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
734 Posts
Nice. I have a set of 15" bronze slips (black car) that I'm going to paint semi-gloss black (hopefully this weekend). I really like the look of 16s, kinda makes me wish I went that route. Oh well, my tires are a little cheaper ;)

I know you see the Slipstreams and other Rotas on a ton of Hondas online, and a lot of you guys probably see them a lot around where you live, but here in the Hoosier state they aren't very common at all. Most Hondas I see are either on stock wheels or something ugly/ricey/blingy, so I don't have to deal with the "Slipstreams are played out" thing around here yet, so it's all good. I like the polished lip style too, but straight black is just mean looking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,746 Posts
ryan_long_01 said:
I know you see the Slipstreams and other Rotas on a ton of Hondas online, and a lot of you guys probably see them a lot around where you live, but here in the Hoosier state they aren't very common at all. Most Hondas I see are either on stock wheels or something ugly/ricey/blingy, so I don't have to deal with the "Slipstreams are played out" thing around here yet
Same here. I don't think I've ever actually seen a set of slips in person. The only close thing I've seen, is a real deal set of SW388s, they were on my car before I got it (and were stolen in NYC). I like the look a lot, I've been thinking about getting some, or some Flik Blasts, which are the same thing.

The only think I don't like about replica wheels is that they have 8 holes, it just isn't as clean like that.

Anyway Rob, good choice, finally got rid of those ugly ass ones you had before!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,040 Posts
downest said:
The only think I don't like about replica wheels is that they have 8 holes, it just isn't as clean like that.
Come on Tom, those other four holes just lighten the rotating mass!!! Think of the inertia!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
baker423 said:
Nice whee;l on a super clean Crx!

Off topic, what is your suspension set up?
PIC Performance select coilovers.
12k front, 14k rear spring rates !
Neuspeed front + rear sway bars
Neuspeed rear tie bar
Neuspeed front upper strut bar.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top