Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we sort of have N12 to look forward to, but I won't be able to make that and it's kind of out of the way. I'd be in for helping to organize something in the NY/New England area. I like meeting other members, and I know there are a few of us in this area. There are some beautiful parks out here, the Adirondacks and the White Mountains in particular (and some GREAT roads!) I'd like to do something before I go down to New Haven, maybe Memorial Day weekend?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think I could make it. I am going to pass the word to some of those in my CRX club here in the Northern VA/DC Metro area to see who'll come up with me.

·
Registered
952 Posts
So have any of us met at a meet or are we all wait for one to be planned.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're waiting still. I'm not too interested in a HT meet, there's a reason I like this forum better. I'd like to get something together either before I go to CT or after I come back, since I won't have time while I'm working there.

·
Registered
952 Posts
So thats three people, not much of a meet. My other car group is having a meet this Sunday at Mohegan Sun on top of the winter garage at noon. It far for you guy, i know, just letting you know. I dont know any other good spots around here where we could meet, so any ideas are welcomed.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Here's my thinking, we hold the meet somewhere near the NY PA line so the most people could come. We hold it sometime in june, and hope for good weather. Ideas welcome at this point and most are needed.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd love to have a meet on the beach somewhere... eastern CT or RI beaches are damn nice. I have to go to work in New Haven for the summer around the end of June until August, I'd like to do something before or after that, don't get much free time there. Or we could do both... bring my rusty rex to one and then the new one later...

·
Registered
952 Posts
East lyme has some nice beaches, but so does Greenwich. Misquamicut
you have to pay for but then again you have to pay for all of these beaches. Rocky Neck Has some nice parking and i belive its free to get in. Its right of the highway but there isnt alot of other stuff around the area to do. East Lyme is a boring town. Let me know if you want to do something at Rocky Neck and i'll hook it up.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So what does everyone think of a mini-meet in Albany this weekend? There's a PCA Autocross sunday in schenectady, I'm hopefully going to that. We're pretty central up here, stef and I could put a few people up for a night or two I'm sure.

·
Registered
952 Posts
would we still have a main meet or is this it? Either way i could be in for something. How much is autocross up there?

·
Registered
952 Posts
count me out. have to help my mother out. sorry. Maybe some other time.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.