Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
yooooooooooooooooooo bout time gabe, you need to get some paint on there bro baaaaaaaaadddddddddddd lmfao so you and toni set a date to get the rest done, how bout that box started it yet?

give um a mod list yo i am sure everyone wants to hear?

**EDIT** kind of ironic the pics of the 3kizzle are in a grave yard huh

·
Registered
859 Posts
ya gabe doesn't have a life except for his cars lol good guy tho

he makes love to his cars

BTW what happened to the sol rims :lol:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Gabez_Zc_Crx said:
Miata What!?!.. lol.. I miss that car. Pure Sickness
wow dude that was low blow, you know every time that car is mentioned i cry.... not like i spent ALL of my money on that car...... oh wait ya i did

:evil:

that was wrong gabe, oh wait what happend toyour bike?

·
Registered
859 Posts
no finished pics for him yet lol he stillhas a **** load of work to do,

paint will be in a few months tho if i ain't mistaken rigth gabe?

·
Registered
859 Posts
right but if you dumped an assload of cash into your rex on paint and everything else you wouldn't drive it around here trust me (illinois aka worst roads and rail road tracks known to crxs nation wide)

·
Registered
859 Posts
jfrolang said:
shadowcrx said:
(illinois aka worst roads and rail road tracks known to crxs nation wide)
I have to contest that. You've never been to Lawton Ok. EVERY road is made of concrete. in 1950. Not even one road is asphalt or anywhere close to smooth. On the other hand, I haven't been on any roads through Illinois besides I-70, but in my opinion, the smoothest part of that highway is in your state.
every road here in pontiac is damn neat brick that hasn't been touched since 1940 since it has historic value, and in chatsworth where gabe lives its a small rural 40s town so ya that hasn't been touched either, i have been to oklahoma i used to live int the panhandle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.