Honda CRX Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
welcome to the site!

..i must be retarded but I didnt quite get if it was a "show car" when it was dark blue or now.. and if its now, any pics of the finished product? Regardless.. glad to see something different on board lol 8)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
JadeR said:
welcome to the site!

..i must be retarded but I didnt quite get if it was a "show car" when it was dark blue or now.. and if its now, any pics of the finished product? Regardless.. glad to see something different on board lol 8)
It wasn't really a show car when it was blue, but I did hit as many shows as I could. Now that I'm doing all of this other stuff.. it will be strictly show. It will be hauled to about everywhere it goes unless its within a certain distance. I would love to drive it.. but the more I would... the more likely the paint and kit will start to crack. The engine bay is the only thing painted, most everything else is in primer. Holding off on painting it for a few reasons... weather is cold, I keep getting more ideas, and keep ordering more stuff. I will post more pics once we get into it a bit further.

- I also want to thank everyone for the warm welcome. :wink:

·
Registered
859 Posts
right but if you dumped an assload of cash into your rex on paint and everything else you wouldn't drive it around here trust me (illinois aka worst roads and rail road tracks known to crxs nation wide)

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
shadowcrx said:
(illinois aka worst roads and rail road tracks known to crxs nation wide)
I have to contest that. You've never been to Lawton Ok. EVERY road is made of concrete. in 1950. Not even one road is asphalt or anywhere close to smooth. On the other hand, I haven't been on any roads through Illinois besides I-70, but in my opinion, the smoothest part of that highway is in your state.

·
Registered
859 Posts
jfrolang said:
shadowcrx said:
(illinois aka worst roads and rail road tracks known to crxs nation wide)
I have to contest that. You've never been to Lawton Ok. EVERY road is made of concrete. in 1950. Not even one road is asphalt or anywhere close to smooth. On the other hand, I haven't been on any roads through Illinois besides I-70, but in my opinion, the smoothest part of that highway is in your state.
every road here in pontiac is damn neat brick that hasn't been touched since 1940 since it has historic value, and in chatsworth where gabe lives its a small rural 40s town so ya that hasn't been touched either, i have been to oklahoma i used to live int the panhandle

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.