Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
They look like the same reverse-glow gauge faces that have been on eBay for years...for some reason a lot of them always use that newer-style "Si" typeface rather than the correct one for our cars, which bothers the hell out of me. I had some white-faced indiglos when they were all the rage, and trust me when I say it's VERY easy to screw up your tach when installing them. A lot of people get them installed with no problem, but the tach needle is very sensitive and it's not hard to end up with an inaccurate tach reading (well, even more inaccurate than stock) or one that doesn't work at all. If you get a set of these, be careful putting them on!

·
Registered
914 Posts
I agree, i had a pair of whites on, and they were nice, just look out of place during the day. If you do get em, EXTRA carefull with the temp/fuel as the piece of metal holding these on is no thicker than a needel(no joke, dont believe me, break it off yourself). While instaling, i broke off my temp guage and ironicly, my car overheated about a week after for the first time, and i didnt know. Ended up having to rebuild.

and thats a sad story :cry:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Thats one of the reasons I don't like the guages myself is because of that version/font of the "Si". Id definitly think about getting some if they had our version/font.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.