Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone on here was from the North Dakota/Minnesota/Montana area and wanted have a meet in Grand Forks, i know of a few CRX's in town and a **** load of nice ass Civic's a couple of the guys in my car club have some nice honda's. we are all ladi back none of this my car is betetr than yours bull****. so private message me or just answer back.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'd definately be interested, if it's on a day I can make it. Let me know details like where and when, and i'll try to spread word round the Fargo area. I know of a few CRX's, hatches and civics down here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats awsoem i didnt know if any one would be interestead. i was thinking saturday, Sep. 30th at 12:00 or when ever at the planet Pizza prkining lot we have permission to be there so there will be no cop problems. i will be dropping the motor and tranny into the CRX im buying that day so it should be fun. The guy i am buying it from is looking to buy a black 91 SI.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have to work...that sucks i wanted to go see what there is all for others around here

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ok, well let me know a while ahead of time if there's one being planned. That way I can make plans and also try to gather up a bunch of ppl to go. What motor are you putting in your car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a stock D-16 Z6

bubba said:
Ok, well let me know a while ahead of time if there's one being planned. That way I can make plans and also try to gather up a bunch of ppl to go. What motor are you putting in your car?

·
Registered
108 Posts
This thread seemed to come to a screeching halt last October. Someone mentioned doing something in the summer. Is there any interest in doing anything in the area this year?

I've been reading the posts on N13 with drag racing, etc.etc. I'm not thinking anything as large as that but I'd be willing to do a bit of research and organizing if there's interest, especially around the Minneapolis area. We can quite easily find lake spots for swimming, photo op places and a cruise down the Mississippi or the St.Croix river wouldn't be bad either.

If people don't like the Twin Cities, I'd be up for driving 3 hours or so for a meet somewhere else - I'd go to Fargo or Des Moines for example.

If there's any interest, please either post or PM me so I can get an idea if it's worth doing it. Even a 10-car meet somehwere for lunch and a cruise would be worth it for me. I'd love to meet some of you guys.

Datewise I couldn't do anything major in July. But June or August would work.

Whaddya think?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.