Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in the works to have a "mini-meet" coincide with Hot Import Nights (HIN) on April 22, 2006 at the Dulles Expo Center. Please refer to the club's website if interested in attending. Otherwise, contact myself or "lumpy53" to find out more information.

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had posted some information about a meet that is taking place up in NY, but my buddy (lumpy53) informed me that there is a HIN at the Expo Center. Are you a member of the group? If not, I can give you the link/details of where we're at in planning for it. Let me know.

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well...as I have been inactive (deployment) since Sept 2004, I am not sure as to how many people attend these events. I know when I first started this club in May 2004, we had a small amount of people attending (membership was low at the time). Listed on the yahoo group is the amount of total members we have currently. I'll check that later. I am at work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.