Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is the total crxs that you own, and have oned. I want to see who owns the most CRXs in this community. So lets hear it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The most that I have owned at one time is one but I have owned a total of 4 three first gens and one second gen

·
Registered
114 Posts
im on my first.. 1990 dx.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
My 89 si is my first, and reguardlesss of what it looks like I dont plan to get rid of it. I have a totaled 90 or 91 si parts car, but It only drags its ass around so Im not sure it counts heh...

·
Registered
633 Posts
I think I won this one before :lol: , 8 now, 9 at one time before I moved and cut one up, and have owned 12 total since 1998
Of course more than a few barely count as whole cars. :rolleyes1:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Six total. 1985 Si, 1988 Si, 1984 DX (current CSP car), 1985 Si parts car, 1985 Si parts car (both of these stripped for anything usable and the totally unusable, rusty shells went to the crusher) and my 1991 DX w/ZC swap that is the winter 'daily driver' project for the winter.

Scott

·
Registered
452 Posts
Six Total if you don't count del sols :rolleyes1:

1986 Si Silver
1988 Si Silver
1988 Si Barbados Yellow
1989 Si Barbados Yellow
1990 Si Barbados Yellow
1990 DX Rio Red 4spd. Auto :( wtf?

I currently own 3.

1988 Si Silver
1988 Si Barbados Yellow
1990 Si Barbados Yellow

I have one for sale!
1988 Si Silver b16

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
FooFighter said:
wow do you get a new one each month or what?
Not sure what to get the man who has everything?
Still not found that perfect present your your snobby mother in law?
Tired of short lived gifts that lose there luster even before the new year?

Then STEP RIGHT OP FOLKS.... And Behold. . . .The CRX OF THE MONTH CLUB... . .

Thats right folks. for a low monthy lifetime payment of $75.00 You can give the gift that keeps on giving. Long after the holidays are over..

A Honda CRX

Just imaging the look of glee and delight when the tow truck comes a dieseling up This Holiday morning and drops off one of our " Hand Selected" " previously Enjoyed" Honda CRX'S in your loved ones front yard. This is the gift that will wear long in the heart of your loved one. As he will think of you everytime he is working on it. or making runs to the parts store. ... just imagine all the enjoyment he will have Working on it, Driving it, towing it, working on it agian.. . Etc.. . . And when it does finally start to take shape and start to become a halfway reliable car that he can depend on and enjoy driving.... DONT FEAR> . . . The love is not gone. . . THATS RIGHT FOLKS Every 30 days. The truck from Fast eddies Towing and lawncare super lotto center and liquor store emporium will pull up and drop off another " Gently used" vintage Honda Relic. . for your loved one to enjoy. . . .

Soon He will have his own little Honda army of vintage honda sports cars / lawn orniments. . . And Each CRX Is offically numbered and signed by Fast eddie himself.. ..

Act today to insure Holiday delivery. . . As this is a limited time offer.. . . And Fast eddie can only remain remotly sober for a few hours at a time. . .

To order or check order status Call 1-888-REX-LIFR ( 1-888-739-5137)
or log on to our Interweb at www.fasteddieshondaforlifeeverymonthrun ... versis.com

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.