Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Im sure there's a 12 step program for you.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Dodo said:
Im sure there's a 12 step program for you.
Sign me up then....

I'd say everytime I get on a computer, I hit CRXC, HT, CRXC, about 5 times each, just checkin older posts and new ones.

Yea, ima late night and early mornin junkie man, you'll catch my last post of the day at like 2-3am, and my first about 6 hours later at 9 haha

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
I had just gone to bed before you posted, something crazy like 4:15 when I finally was able to crash. My cats were fighting all frickin night... finally calmed down around 3am, I didn't until much later :rolleyes1:

Its noon, I should be out in my garage or something, but instead I'm just waking up and having my morning coffee

·
Registered
779 Posts
I am aswell a junkie. I visit CRXC 5-15 times a day, HT about 20-25 times a day. I can spend up to 5-6 hours straight browsing honda related sites in search of new info. I always end up learning something new at the end of the day.

Oh and if anyone can contricute to this:

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread/1852148

It would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
the only time I'm not connected here is when Robyn's on the computer, or its off, lol, especially since I've been sick and out of work the past week

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My name is Bryan, and I'm a hondaholic, my prefered drug is crx-si.
But Ive also done prelude and sedan and hatch as well, but they just don't give me the high that crx-si does.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Its me DUB said:
:lol:

You guys need help. I have a "friend" who is just like you guys...can't get enough of this forum as well as ef-honda.com. They are like staples to his internet diet. Anyway, if you guys find a solution, let me know...my friend has been spending WAY too much time on the computer.
dub man you cant be spreadin my business man!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
anyone seen Wicker Man? I just watched it and I must say I am really pissed off at the ending........ :evil:

Nicky Cage don get no revevge?

I'm so pissed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.