Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,482 Posts
Im still recovering from wisdom teeth pullin' but I got a xbox 360 for my bday (day before surgery) and I downloaded the demo for this game the day I got the 360. Its awesome and just today I made my gf drive me to the game store and I reserved it for 360.

Seti, are you getting it for 360 or pc?

hijack- anyone else have a 360? I am friend deprived. :(

· Registered
1,482 Posts
Release date is tomorrow! Ill be actually closing the store I work at to go get it. I am debating if I should take my 360 to work or not too.

Heres a funny video I made of the demo.

Im excited...

· Registered
1,482 Posts
SETI20 said:
The sound in that clip is amazing.
Kindof dubious however that you didn't fly off the bike. I remember seeing that in the previews...?
Its something most likly to be fixed in the game. They didn't focus really on damage at all or stuff like that, but if you fly 200 mph into a car like I did, the game will reload you onto the shoulder and you have to start your car/bike again. Im sure it will be improved in the game.

OH btw the game wasn't released today :( Its stupid how the RELEASE is the 5th but they only SHIP it on the 5th and the stores RECIEVE it on the 6th...

I brought my 360 to work like an idiot in hopes of closing the store to jump over and get it. Welp, tomorrow i plan to come home with it again so ill update once I can...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.