Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
It really is a great dvd, and well worth the $$... its $70, not $80 btw ;) But yea, its over 6 hours of video, and they show you -everything-... there is a LOT there to learn. Its one thing to read a manual, its another thing entirely to watch someone do the work.

Mike (the creator of the DVD) is a really good friend of mine... lives just up the road from here. I have a bunch of the DVDs here at the shop, and can do a 'sale' on them for CRX Community members... :p

Let me know if you want one, i can have it on its way!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Absolutely... a lot of the things that make the DVD great, isthat it can be applied to other honda motors as well... the tranny basically comes apart the same, and the motor comes apart the same. I'd definitely say that it would be worth the buy.

By the way, if you don't already know, its not just the motor build... the dvd does also show you how to completely rebuild a transmission.. this is especially useful, because they show the little tricks that need to be done that a helm manual just doesn't quite explain enough.. seeing it done is WAY better.

CRX_2NV: Thanks for the order, it'll be going out asap :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.